STEP 1: Open Outlook’s in-app editor
- Go to the search box at the top-left side of your Outlook screen and type in “signature”
- Click on the “Signature” result that appears
- Click on “Signature” from the dropdown menu and you’ll be prompted to set a signature in Outlook using the in-app signature editor.
STEP 2: Create a new Outlook signature
- Click on the “New” button to create a new signature for your email
STEP 3: Add your signature details
- Click in the signature editor’s text field, and type in the details you want to include (i.e. your full name, your job title, and your contact information).
STEP 4: Edit signature design
- Edit and customize the texts to your preference.
STEP 5: Add your Artlogo signature
- Click your cursor where you want to place your signature image
- Click the image icon in the right hand side of the tool strip
- Upload the image from your computer
- To resize your image according to your preferred signature design – click on the image and drag any of the black squares on the image corners.
STEP 6: Set auto Outlook signatures
- Go to the top-right corner of your Outlook editor. Click the dropdown menus for New Messages and Forward and Reply. Choose the email signature you made with your Artlogo signature.
STEP 7: Click “OK” to save your email signature with your Artlogo